03:00 pm - 04:30 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Crossing Party Lines: Portland, OR
Join us for the July Film Club selection:
“MAN OF THE YEAR”, 2006, with Robin Williams
(1) Find and enjoy the show on your own
(2) Join the conversation at this month’s Film Club event
About the CPL FILM CLUB
Enjoy great films that help us see the world differently.
Film offers a novel entry point to examining important topics. Film engages more of our senses simultaneously. It can help us understand an issue more directly, as it plays out in lived lives, whether in documentaries or fiction. Films show, not tell — they help us see the world in a holistic way.
Introducing the CPL Film Club: a new way to cross party lines with warm and engaging conversations. Participants will watch the film on their own after watching a 10 minute CPL video that will explain
– why we picked the film,
– how it is relevant to our month’s topic,
– what you should pay particular attention to, along with
– questions you might want to ask yourself.
MEETS MONTHLY ON SATURDAY AFTERNOONS
3PM PT / 6PM ET VIA ZOOM 90 minutes