The Official Site of Crossing Party Lines.
© 2020 Crossing Party Lines. All Rights Reserved.
Multiply your impact by recruiting volunteers for Crossing Party Lines!
Manage projects, raise money, create multimedia, all without needing those skills – by finding the right volunteers! Without you, we won't have the help we need to bring Crossing Party Lines to all of America.
In addition to writing volunteer listings and handling responses from potential volunteers, you'll be creating the overall recruitment plan and guidelines. The detailed information you gather and create will help existing volunteers to eventually act as recruitment coordinators.
- Creating volunteer recruitment listings and position descriptions
- Recruiting volunteers through online volunteer sites and other means
- Collecting information on volunteer availabilities and skills
- Matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their preferences and skill sets
- Ensuring that volunteers understand their responsibilities and receive the proper training
- Communicate frequently with volunteers to ensure they are satisfied and well-placed
- Preparing codes of conduct and operating procedures to uphold the organization's values
- Εnsure that the purpose of the organization and its actions is clearly communicated
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organization skills
- Team building
B sort key