The Official Site of Crossing Party Lines.
© 2020 Crossing Party Lines. All Rights Reserved.
Do you love Pictionary? Do you live by the idea that a picture is worth a thousand words? Exercise your storytelling by creating illustrations for our weekly discussion topics. Your work will be a vital part of our core mission of attracting people to face-to-face, mediated, civil political discussion.
Please note: the volunteer needs to have their own access to graphics software and tools.
For each week that the designer commits to, they will:
- Work with the team to clarify the weekly discussion topic's focus or details.
- Design a graphic to illustrate and advertise the discussion topic.
- Take into account the variety of our audience, in political ideology as well as demographics.
- Provide timely notification if reasonable deadlines can't be met.
- Digital graphic design and illustration
- Skill at communicating ideas through a graphic medium
- Team communication and negotiation
- Comfortable working within a repeating weekly schedule
The weekly process of designing a discussion topic takes about four days from conception to being ready to advertise to the world. The graphic design can happen on your own schedule within that period.
The discussion topic is posted on a weekly deadline and the team needs to fit the work to meet those deadlines.
The designer can sign up to create graphics on a week-to-week basis as they have availability.
C sort key