At this time, all events are virtual.
- Hosted by moderators in comfortable settings in our chapter cities.
- Limit 20 persons, so that everyone is heard.
- Sign up to reserve your spot.
- Hosted by moderators.
- Join us online by computer, phone, or other compatible device.
- Unlimited attendees. We provide a moderator for every 20 persons.
- Register in advance to receive your link.
Every week we host moderated conversations where members discuss issues of the day.
Our movie nights offer a fun and stimulating opportunity to learn and grow together.
At Crossing Party Lines, we break bread together, laugh together, and play together.
Approximately 161 million Americans voted in this past election out of the 239.2 million Americans that were eligible to vote. That makes our voter turnout
Bridging. This is the term many people use to describe efforts to connect across the political divide. Because Crossing Party Lines creates opportunities for members